Medix Glycolic & Lactic Acid Booster
Facial care gets all the attention, but your face makes up only 10% of your entire skin surface — Medix 5.5 is a laboratory-owned, science-backed body care cosmetic line developed for the other 90% of your skin. We formulate innovative full body care beautyproducts carefully crafted to help prevent premature aging and aid in creating beautiful, flawless looking skin. Our efficacious body-centric formulas harness the power of potent anti aging active ingredients to elevate your daily body care regimen, all while promoting a pH optimized environment to support a strong, beautiful skin barrierbarrier.
Skincare is a science, and science needs data. We’ve trialed tens of thousands of different ingredients, blends, and finished formulas in our Chicago-based lab over the last 30+ years, resulting in extensive data which we analyze to help formulate products that are compatible with all skin types and able to target various skincare concerns. We create and perfect our science-backed, custom formulated collection of formulas to be effective at targeting your specific skin concerns, some of which may include aging, redness, crepey skin patches, wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, dark spots, crow’s feet, stretch marks, age spots, dry skin, sunspots, and more.
All Medix 5.5 products are professionally formulated in an FDA-regulated and inspected laboratory within the U.S.A. We are also proud to say that all Medix 5.5 products are researched, developed, tested, and manufactured in our privately-owned lab in Chicago, Illinois USA.
We believe our job as a skin care brand is to provide reliable, trustworthy, and effective products that support, nourish, and protect the skin. We never use ingredients that damage the skin barrier. Too many ingredients cause sensitivity instead of aiding important, active ingredients to absorb. Our Medix 5.5 formulas are ultra-pure and loaded with proven anti-aging ingredients sourced worldwide. Medix 5.5 full body care products will help you curate an effective personal skin care routine to help prevent the premature aging of your skin and give your skin the attention it deserves. Made by us, personalized by you. It’s just good science.