- Octinoxate acts as a filter and prevents damage to the skin caused due to sun rays.
- Arbutin is a skin-lightening agent that inhibits the production of melanin. It brightens and tones the skin.
- Kojic acid is a natural skin brightening agent that lightens the skin and treats sun damage, scars, and age spots. It also has antioxidant, antimicrobial and exfoliant properties.
- Glycolic acid reduces skin discolouration, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Tetrahydrocurcumin, a component extracted from turmeric, prevents oxidative damage to the cells.
- Allantoin helps hydrate your skin and keeps it soft and supple.
- Niacinamide promotes skin elasticity and also treats skin pigmentation. It further hydrates skin and prevents environmental damage to the skin.